Re: Debian CD Resellers?

On Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 10:56:16 -0700, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> I can't comment on mutt-i, since it doesn't show up in any of my Packages
> files.

mutt-i no longer exists.

mutt-i was essentially identical to the current mutt packages; not
containing cryptographic code, but containing hooks for PGP &co.

When Michael Elkins was still the head of mutt development, mutt-i was
maintained as a separate version, based in Germany. Michael didn't want to
take any risks with the export regulations. After some discussion within
Debian, we decided that there were no problems to be expected with mutt-i on
the US servers, and the separate mutt-i package was dropped.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go