Re: A CVS like server

I'm looking for something similar for a web-based document version control
system.  I've considered CVS/RCS and Perl as a solution, but havent found
anything pre-existing.  Most related products out there are in the $x0,000
price range; for our needs, free would be best. :)  Let me know if you
find anything...