Re: Documentation suggestion (was Re: Slink upgrade and xwindows)

In a message dated 3/22/99 10:21:50 AM Central Standard Time,
dmartin@clifton-
labs.com writes:

> > Force of habit, I suppose....  Maybe it's time to remove the man
pages for
>  > those programs that also have info pages, eh?
>
>  Don't remove the manpages.  And don't start an "info vs. man" war,
either,
>  please!
>

>I've no intention of starting a flame war - but the >fact remains, if
>the man
>pages are no longer being supported by developers, >there's no sense
>including
>them in the man pages package.  It just adds to the >confusion.

Now isn't there a utility that will create 'man' pages out of 'info'
ones?  If so then at least some current information may be presented
in man format for those of us that are more used to the 'older'
format.  Hey there are some people out there that DON'T like to use
EMACS!
(I'm   s l o w l y  learning how to use it under protest).

==
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze

Debian Gnu Linux, Live Free or .....