Re: Documentation suggestion (was Re: Slink upgrade and xwindows

        Could someone tell me how to read info pages / find out what info pages
are available? I know this is probably a dumb question, but I don't seem to have
an info <topic> command - so does info use a different kind of syntax to man
or is it a special package or what?

Thanks!
Tim

E-Mail: Timothy Hospedales <timothy@smasher.rs.itd.umich.edu>