Re: dpkg problem with incomplete install

When all else fails, do it manually.

After you have hunted down the files in the package (via
/var/lib/dpkg/info/qpage.list, don't forget to check the
../info/qpage.{pre,post}inst scripts for files created or modified),
use a text editor and remove the qpage entries in
/var/lib/dpkg/{status,available}.  Dpkg will then forget all about
qpage.

- Bruce