Re: Inquiry informations

Well... since you ask in debian-user then the best linux distribution is the
Debian 2.1 "slink" that you can find in Italy at ftp.unina.it, most of the the
documentation about linux is in the Linux Documentation Project (LDP) at
http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP

For the graphical interface you just have to choose mainly between kde and
gnome.

Have a look also at the debian-italian mailing list and the pluto project
(ftp.unipd.it).

Giuseppe