Re: Documentation suggestion (was Re: Slink upgrade and xwindows)

I also agree with the idea of having a single starting point for
documentation.  And something I kind of wonder about - why are there always so
many documents for a given program?  Can't they be combined into one document
devided into sections?  With info pages, you can get to any specific section
quickly and cleanly, this seems like a good way to get to the FAQ, or program
doc, or release notes..

And curious..   alot of the man pages say they are no longer supported, that
info is the definitive source of documenation.  So, why does everyone here say
"read the man page?"  :)

Force of habit, I suppose....  Maybe it's time to remove the man pages for
those programs that also have info pages, eh?

-Jay