Netscape 4.5 non-free package

I installed netscape 4.5 using the debian package. When I start I got this
message:

netscape

ERROR: /usr/lib/netscape/plugins/libnullplugin.so: undefined symbol: FE_GetToplevelWidget
Cant load plugin /usr/lib/netscape/plugins/libnullplugin.so. Ignored.
ERROR: /usr/lib/netscape/45/communicator/plugins/libnullplugin.so: undefined symbol: FE_GetToplevelWidget
Cant load plugin /usr/lib/netscape/45/communicator/plugins/libnullplugin.so. Ignored.
Warning:
    Name: openOrBringUpBrowser
    Class: XfeButton
    Creating an active drop site with no drop proc.

Error: Cannot perform malloc

Gabor