Re: libg++.so.27 where?

> Hello all,
>
> Just a quick one, I am trying to get netscape 4.5 going on slink, it seems
> to need libg++ 2.7, the old libs version on slink is 2.8.
>
> Is this on hamm and will it do any damage installing it?  If not, where can
> I get it in a .deb?

I think http://www.debian.org/Packages/stable/oldlibs/libg++27.html
should do it.  This is the version available in the oldlibs section of
slink, but I think it should work in hamm as well.

HTH,
Eric

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032