printing problem

Hi,

	Well, I guess I was wrong about resolving my problem with my printer.  I
tried the HPLJ4L filter and it worked, unfortunately not quite as well as I
thought.  Apparently it prints up very nicely.  Only problem is that when
it gets to the end of the file it cuts off the last page.  Here is what
happens:  I tells it to print a four page document and it prints the first
three pages rather nicely.  But on the fourth page the printer stops and I
have to manually press the power button once and release it for it to print
the last page.  However, it print this last page with some text missing at
the end.  I don't think that the filter I have is cutting it.  Does anyone
knows of a filter for my HP LaserJet 1100, or failing that can anyone help
me to write a filter for this filter so that I will be able to finalize my
debian setup.  At least until I try something more adventurous next time.
 Thanks for any advice.

Shawn