Re: Slink upgrade broke printer configuration

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Mike O'Donnell wrote:

I also have noticed some strange printer behaviour. I use magicfilter, and
have periodically had a printing problem with ps files after the upgrade.
Once it produced another page with junk on it and the other time it
printed several extra pages. Have you rerun the magicfilter config
program?

John