SMBMOUNT Problems...

Howdy All...

I have started having an SMBMOUNT problem, mounting a shared folder off of an NT Server machine...It was working before I had to re-compile my kernel 2.0.34 to have vfat & sound support...The only other change I've made, is I've added my NT Worksation Partition to the /etc/fstab file... Now, when I issue the smbmount command, I get something like this:

ShadowGate:/root# smbmount //dahouse/c_on_dahouse /dahouse -U BW07442 -P shadowgate.com -I 192.168.0.10
mount error: Operation not supported by device               Please look at smbmount's manual page for possible reasons

I looked at the man page, and it was no help... :(  Can any one help me out??

Thanks,
Brant Wells