Gnome and Enlightenment

Howdy

I have been trying to get Enlightenment 0.15 installed and working with gnome
1.0 since I heard the announcement on Slashdot last week. In the process, I
have upgraded to potato and have started following gnome-stage-2 by adding the
line `deb http://www.debian.org/~jules/gnome-stage-2 unstable main` to my
/etc/apt/sources.list. At this point, I can get either enlightenment or
gnome's panel to work, not both. Now I was under the impression that gnome
and enlightenment were supposed to work well together. Is this the result of
life on the bleeding edge or do I have the gnome/enlightenment thing wrong?

What are those of you running Enlightenment (either version 0.14/0.15) doing
for menus?

Kevin McEnhill
mcenhillk@geocities.com