Re: Netscape mail - multiple "profiles"?

Christian,

	What I've done for my family, who share a single PC, is to give each of
them their own user accounts on the system. That way they each get their own
custom Netscape profiles, their own set of bookmarks, mail and everything. We
run KDE as our desktop environment and they each get to customize that as well.

	We have only one POP mail account via our ISP, but each family member
has their own Netscape.net web-mail account to keep their mail private from
other family members. HOwever, since Netscape keeps its config. data within a
user's home directory, you should be able to configure separate POP accounts
for each of your users.