Re: Video Card - Creative

There are two ways of getting X running with it: using the fb server (which
I understand is slow), or getting the binary only server from
http://glide.xxedgexx.com. You'll also find glide drivers there (but if
you're running a 2.2.x kernel you'll want the 3dfx device from
http://www.xs4all.nl/~carlo17/3dfx/). I haven't got a Banshee card, so i
can't comment on stability or performance.

Cheers
	Dave