downloading

   I tried for over two hours to figure out how to download a copy of
your program off the mirrir sights. why can't you just have a file that
you can download easily and not have to try and play hunt and pick to
get a program. I would really like to try linux but can find no place to
download it that doesn't run you all over.

                                                                Thank
You
                                                                Kit L
Cunningham