Re: null pointer KABOOM

Ok,i had a look at oops-*.txt and did a make for ksymoops but unfortunately this
fails to compile
error as follows:
    "oops.c:38: bfd.h: No such file or directory
    make: *** [oops.o] Error 1"

getting nowhere fast <grin> ,  secondly this text i need to feed it (ksymoops) i
guess i will have to recreate from it what i wrote down or does it dump it to a file
as well ( i was rather rushing it as i wasnt sure whether the system would stay up so
i may have introduced some errors ?)

Also i found an email address in the above , so i gues ill fire what i got of to
them.

Thanx anyway

"Riding the kifes edge one's bound to get a few cuts" >;0)

Any help/advise appreciated, and yes ill continue to dig thru the mans but there's so
many other things im also trying to get a handel on :).

Cheers