Re: Sound Card problems

"Craig T. Hancock" wrote:

> Use OSS to detect your sound caerd it is much eaiser

Got things working with this method. Product was easy to install even with out the .deb
that I found in Dselect later. BUT I am now into a scenario of a time limet on the
software.

I guess I can get the info about the card and try the kernel approach suggested in
another message. Or spring for the cash and buy the program.

Thanks for the advice and the learning experience. It just gets better.

Shanta