Creation of Slink CD from downloaded files

Title: Creation of Slink CD from downloaded files

I am in the process of downloading debian (slink) at work to install at home.  I have a cdr at work, and this is how I plan to transport the distribution home.  At home, I need to install slink from the cd.  Therefore, my question is, what files should I download and what directory structure should the cd have?  I was unable to install redhat from a homemade cd because the install disk couldn't find the proper structure on the cd, and I do not want to run into this trouble again.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Amy Anuszewski