Video Card - Creative

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to Linux so please forgive me if this is a repeat.

I'm trying to find the correct drivers for a "Creative Labs 16Mb Voodoo2
Banshee 2d/3d PCI card" for Linux/XWin running Debian 2.0 (I suspect.)

Could anybody point me to the right direction please?

Jolyon Ansuz

Technology - E*Trade Australia - www.etrade.com.au - "Someday we'll all
invest this way."
> "The contents of this message do not reflect the views or in any way the
> opinion of E*Trade Australia  and/or it's subsidiaries. They also accept
> no responsibility or liability for it whatsoever."
"Napalm son, nothing else in the world smells like it.", Col. Killgore -
Apocalypse Now