Re: gnome library

Khalid EZZARAOUI (ezak@cybercable.fr) said:
> I have a probleme when I run a gnome application, like gnome-stones.
> I have this message :
>
>         gnome-stones: error in loading shared libraries:
> /usr/lib/libgnome.so.31: undefined symbol: poptHelpOptions
>
> Do you know, what I have to do.

Wait until the gnome packages are fixed... or if you can't wait, run
the stuff that's too unstable to merge with potato (unstable) in the
gnome staging area by adding:

deb http://www.debian.org/~jules/gnome-stage-2 unstable main

to your /etc/apt/sources.list
HTH

.adam

--
   Adam Lazur - Computer Engineering Undergrad - Lehigh University
              icq# 3354423 - http://www.lehigh.edu/~ajl4

 "The only 'intuitive' interface is the nipple. After that, it's all
  learned." -Bruce Ediger, in comp.os.linux.misc, on X interfaces.