Re: Installing Debian Linux on a low-level mem 386.

Them ny first experience with bo didn't exist?  I had a 386 w/ 2M of
memory and a MFM hd and installed bo with no real problem.  The result
won't be pretty, but it should work as well as anything else available
today.  You might wish to get an old bo distribution, tho.