Re: 2.2.3

Well I complied the the ethernet card directly into my source. I know that the kernel
recognizes the ethernet card but.. It doesn't get anytype of network connectivity
what so ever . And I did a ifconfig -a under the 2.2.3
and I saw the device but no address was assigned to it so I just plug an all the
information manual using ifconfig and route. Should I try to contact the guy that
made the source for dhcpcd