Re: 2.2.3

On Tue, Mar 16, 1999 at 08:45:51PM -0600, Craig T. Hancock wrote:
> Hell oall I just upgraded my kernel and I have a 3com 900 series card
>
> The recofnized the card but.. I still don't any network connectivity is
> there a driver update for the card that I ma not aware of

As far as I know, there aren't any additional updates.  A few
questions... did you compile support into the kernel, or as a module?
If as a module, did you either enable kmod or manually insert the module
(using insmod or modprobe)?  Are there any network-related error
messages shown during bootup?  And lastly, what is the output from
running /sbin/ifconfig and /sbin/route?