Re: Beta-testing and the glibc 2.1 (Was: Missing ldd? Have libc6 on hold? Get ldso from slink...

On Wed, Mar 17, 1999 at 11:16:18AM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> May be these chickens are people who have some work to do. These sarcasms or
> those of Edward Betts will not convince people that Debian is a serious
> distribution, intended for real work.

Quite frankly, unstable isn't something people should be doing
real work in right now.

(Real work defined as something where you would be genuinely outraged if
something went wrong and you were unable to complete it.)

Also take solace in the fact that most computer users (of any OS) do not
use their computers for the above definition of real work very often.
--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@debian.org
"I never knew manipulating the masses was so easy." -jt