"sash"

G'day Raul.
i have sash installed as the root shell i typed exit and it through me out of myconsole to a login prompt ( well thats ok as i wanted to logout ) But now i cant login anymore. it tells me its running a restricted shell called exit and drops me back to the login screen again? i can't su iether or su - . do you know how i can get around this prob?
i can log into my bash shell as a user but no sysadmin work can be done ....
sorry if this is an annoying e-mail i got your address from the docs .
--
Regards,                     | Debian GNU/   __      o
<cooking@surfnetcity.com.au> |        ...because lockups are for convicts...

 ICQ #31866886

 WEB # www.surfnetcity.com.au/~cooking