Re: Slink install disks / SCSI AHA-294x controller conflict?

I've got an unofficial install-disk set for slink, with version 5.1.12
of the aic7xxx driver... slightly newer than the version in slink's
diskset.  It's at "http://www.debian.org/~adric/aic7xxx/slink/";.

If that doesn't work, and you know of a particular version of the driver
(or Debian install-disks) that worked properly, I could probably slap
together a diskset with a downgraded driver to match...