Warning trying to NFS mount from Solaris Sparc to Linux x86

Hi,

I have some directories exported under my x86 slink box, and I was
trying to access them from under a Solaris.

I can mount them, but there is an message:

WARNING: No network locking on myserver:/myexport: contact admin to install server change

which worries me somewhat. Could not find much on Dejanews but the Sun
FAQ which tells me to apply some patches to my Sun server, but the
server is Linux...

Any help appreciated!

--
Luiz Otavio L. Zorzella                Computer Engineer
zorzella@iname.com