Re: MIT-SCREENT-SAVER

On Tue, Mar 16, 1999 at 10:16:13AM -0800, Ramiel Givergis wrote:
> When I use ssh and run licq remotly I keep getting
> Xlib:  extension "MIT-SCREEN-SAVER" missing on display "host:10.0".

That's bizarre.  I think that means something on the remote end is trying
to start a screen saver on your local hardware.

That could be a bug in licq.  I have no idea why licq would have anything
to do with a screen saver, though.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   Suffer before God and ye shall be
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   redeemed.  God loves us, so He makes us