Re: Why not Debian? (real-time proto with linux!)

I never seen a deb package of the real-time kernel, but it very easy to
recompile a kernel under debian, so the process must be the same with
RT-Linux, just apply the patch and recompile the kernel.

If you are looking for commercial RT-Linux, I have seen at LinuxWorld a
company that sells a distribution with RT-Linux enabled. The
distribution is based on RedHat. They offer support and tools for
developing real-time applications. I can't remember the name of the
company now, but if your interested I can check.

Florian.