Re: StarOffice Installation Error

Hmmm,
Also running 2.2.3 and potato

having a somewhat similar problem StarOffice has died R.I.P :(.
Anyhow the following error message comes up when i try to run it

"An unrecoverable error has occured, All modified files have been saved and can probably be recovered at program start"

Yuk reminds me of a cetain OS im trying to loose >;0)

Anyone else come across this

Emil Soleyman-Zomalan wrote:

I am running potato with kernel 2.2.3 and just ran into an installation problem with StarOffice. I recently upgraded my packages including libc6 through dselect. However, I could run StarOffce just fine with libc6 2.07 but with libc6 2.1 I am receiving a handful of errors that simply say that I do not have glibc2.1 (=libc6) is not installed. I was wondering if anyone has run into this problem and would anyone recommend downgarding to libc6 2.07?

Any help on this would be helpful and deeply appreciated.

--
Emil Soleyman-Zomalan

student
University of California - Berkeley