Re: can't use RAM > 64 MB with 2.2.3 kernel

On Mon, Mar 15, 1999 at 10:44:38AM -0500, Wayne Cuddy wrote:
> I looks like bash might be barfing on this for some reason.  Have you tried to
> substitute a different default shell instead?  Or maybe a different version of
> bash?  I would try to Korn shell and see what happens.

I replaced the bash with tcsh for the root account but nothing changed. I
don't know how to change the default shell. Unfortunately /bin/sh is just a
symlink to /bin/bash and all system accounts use /bin/sh. Maybe I should
change the symlink pointing to another shell?

Werner

I don't think that this help since the messsage quoted below is first
issued in runlevel 1