Re: printcap, filtering, etc

Ok, I'm replying to my own post.  I installed magicfilter, and set it up
for dj500c.  This then worked for everything except plain text.  I
changed the 'default' line at the bottom of
/etc/magicfilter/dj500c-filter from 'filter /usr/bin/djscript -q'
to				    'filter /etc/filter.pcl'

and everything was rosy.  The one thing I would still like to know, is
how to change the font size for plain text.  Ideally, I would like to
get two pages onto one (sideways).  Another thing I was wondering about
is that the /etc/magicfilter/dj500c-filter' file has the comment:
	# Magic filter setup file for HP DeskJet 500 series color
	# printers with only CMY cartridge installed.
and my printer has black & CMY cartridges.  Is the filter using the
colour cartridge to make black, and if so, how do I fix this?

Thanks
Rich