Re: Using NetZero ISP with Linux

At 3/14/99 11:37:00 PM, you wrote:

>I noticed a user had NetZero in their signature and I began to wonder
>if anyone has figured out a way to use NetZero with Linux?
>
>netzero is a free ISP which I have no association with except that I
>have an account with them which I only use when I'm on my winblows machines..
>but for linux I use another.
>
>If anyone has figured out a way to use netzero with linux I would very much

Hi,

I have been using NetZero since they began. Windows 9.x only at the moment.
I know they are  developing a Mac version but not sure about others. I still use
Windows for most Internet activity til I can get Linux set up to suit my needs. Maybe
if enough people inquire about it they willport over to Linux. Would be great I think
as they would be the first of it's kind for Linux. Doesn't seem link it would be real
difficult. Everyone email NetZero and tell them :)

Doug Dine

dougdine@netzero.net
http://members.xoom.com/dougdine
http://members.xoom.com/loveless