Re: Question

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999, wlovett wrote:

> Is there a simple way to load the i386 package from a DOS file:
> \potato\Conten~1.gz by the dselect functions in the Linux system.
> woodrow

I am not sure what you want to do.  If you want to use the file in Linux,
just copy it to your linux partition eg. cp /mnt/potato/Conten~1.gz .

You don't need dselect for that.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the
      kingdom of heaven...Blessed are they which do hunger
      and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be
      filled...Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall
      see God."                   Matthew 5:3,6,8