Re: Slink upgrade and xwindows

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Branden Robinson wrote:

> As a developer, I track the debian-devel-changes mailing list.  I freely
> admit that this is not something we can reasonably expect our users to do.
>
> As a user, though, everytime I do an "apt-get upgrade" (or dist-upgrade), I
> scroll back to the list of packages I have just downloaded, and go read the
> Debian changelogs in each and every one of them.

I wonder if there could be some way to automate the posting of the
changelogs to the web someplace so when a package is moved from incoming
the changelog is posted. In this way if a package changes, I might be able
to view the changelog first so I can better decide if I want to download
that several megabyte package.