Re: remote printing permissions

You can use individual IP addresses -- Mine is

130.108.229.31
130.108.229.32

You can also use something like 130.108.229 to indicate that an entire
subnet has access. The general format is something similar, but not
identical to hosts.allow/hosts.deny.

Other than that, there really isn't all that much.

Be sure and restart lpd after editing this file... In /etc/init.d do a
./lpd restart Without doing this, your changes will not take effect until
the machine is rebooted.

Alec