Re: a tiff viewer for faxes

On 1999-03-14 18:25, Pollywog wrote:

> Since I am unable to get fax to work in Linux, I want to use the
> e-fax service offered on the net, but I will need a tiff viewer for
> faxes.  Does Debian have such a thing?

mgetty+fax was pretty easy to get going here (granted it's not as full
featured as one might wish - hylafax fits that defitition better, I
believe).

Lots of packages provides tiff viewing - imagemagick, xv.  Search
through /var/lib/dpkg/availble for a complete list.

/Allan
--
Allan M. Wind			Phone: 	781.938.5272 (home)
687 Main St., 2nd fl.		Fax: 	781.938.6641 (fax/modem)