Re: Mozilla Fault

On Sat, Mar 13, 1999 at 09:31:44 -0800, Rob Pratt wrote:
> I got Mozilla installed from Debian packages, but when I run it, it
> creates two small windows (in fvwm95) then closes and returns the message,
> "Segmentation fault." Can anyone help me troubleshoot this one?

Not really. The current Debian mozilla packages are quite old. A lot of
changes have been made in Mozilla since then (e.g. the switch to Gtk instead
of Motif for the GUI library). Several people have expressed interest in
adopting the mozilla package. Hopefully, we'll have a working mozilla
package in potato in the not too distant future.

Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,