Re[2]: ping script for isp autologout

thomas lakofski <tommy@88.net> wrote:

> there's a debian package for it, `pppupd':

Aha. Thanks for the tip. Stupid me though, it dawned on me, when I got the
pppupd package, that I'm using a new OpenBSD box for dialling up and that this
Linux machine is not the place I want to do the 'keepalive' work from.

Any clue as to a script that might work on that dialup machine?

--
Bob Bernstein at Esmond, Rhode Island, USA

It's not over: see my 'Op-Ed History of the Impeachment' at

          http://www.brainiac.com/bernie