Re: [Systalk] freshmeat crashes Netscape

> This is odd.  freshmeat.net crashes my Netscape 4.5 (on Debian Hamm) and has
> been doing so for at least a week.  Anyone else have this experience?

me too BUT only on 1 box my other box is fine (altough it's slower)
netscape 4.5 on a PII233 with 256Mb of ram will crash displaying freshmeat
sometimes

BUT on a P200 with 64Mb ram (mostly used and going into major swap) it
works perfectly , go figure? and the netscape tree was just copied out of
the other box.

netscape 4.08 on a sun sparc running solaris (don't know what version)
works perfectly with freshmeat

oh yes netscape 4.51 is out also

go figure?

Jeffrey Borg