Re: Book on Xwindow

>-Shawn Nguyen <shawnnguyen@prodigy.net>
>
> Hi,
>
> 	Does anyone know a good book for Xwindow?  I looked up O'reilly and they
> seems to have two of them.  One for MIT version and one for Motif.  I have
> no idea which one I should get so if anyone can recommend a book I would
> appreciate it.  And also, if you could clarify about that MIT and Motif
> situation.  Thanks.

The "X Window System User's Guide" would indeed be a good idea. It
would probably be best to get the "Standard Edition" (MIT).

Motif is a commercial toolkit (library) for X11 programming. If
you use Debian then you don't have Motif unless you bought it.

--
The only way tcsh "rocks" is when the rocks are attached to its feet
in the deepest part of a very deep lake.             (Linus Torvalds)