Re: fstab question

On Thu, Mar 11, 1999 at 04:33:04AM -0000, Pollywog wrote:

> Is there a way for me to be able to mount both /a and /floppy on the KDE
> desktop (no, not at the same time)?  It seems I will have to mount /a from the
> command line only, when I need to mount a dos floppy (not often).

Do you really need to have separate mount points according to the
filesystem?  You can set the filesystem type to auto and let the kernel
work out what it is.  That's what I do for floppies, although I don't
use KDE, so I don't know exactly what you want.

--
Matt Folwell, P2 Whewell's Court, Trinity College, Cambridge.  CB2 1TQ
mjf36@cam.ac.uk