Re: Quasi-mirror for local net

I remember back in '99 when George Bonser wrote:
> Yeah, make your own ftp archive, put the packages in there and build your
> own Packages file for it and point the other machines to your archive.

Would love to be able to, but wouldn't I have to formally mirror
ftp.debian.org, then?  I neglected to mention that I have only
a few 100mb availbile to do this.  The nice thing about being
able to share /var/apt/cache (if possible as someone else suggested)
is that either machine could update the cache with a good chance of
only haveing to download it once.

		Matt

--
/* Matt Sayler -- mpsayler@zen.as.utexas.edu -- atwork?astronomy:cs