Re: nfs

Howdy:
Make sure that the DNS is active on one machine or the other, and that the names are
still set up properly... I'm assuming (should I?) that you are running  a tcp/ip based
net...  Also:  You may want to try to issue the mount command using the command line
option for IP address (I may be thinking about smbmount??)

HTH,
Brant