Re: IRQ of NICs

The IRQ of the card is normally set in eeprom memory by a DOS
configuration program on the floppy which comes with the card.

Linux will normally only recognize one card.  With more than one, you
should set the parameters of the both of them in /etc/lilo.conf or (if the
drivers are compiled as modules) in /etc/conf.modules.

Bob