RE: HP deskjet 695c

HP670C and HP690C printers use HPPCL3 language:
http://www.pandi.hp.com/pandi-db/dds_data_sheet.show?p_model_no=C5884A&p_mod
el=DeskJet690C
the new remplacement products are HP695C and HP697C:
http://www.pandi.hp.com/pandi-db/dds_obsolete.obsolete_list?p_pgrp_name=#Pri
nters
They use HPPCL3 too:
http://www.pandi.hp.com/pandi-db/dds_data_sheet.show?p_model_no=C4562B&p_mod
el=DeskJet695C

I guess you won't have any problem with this printer.

Mathieu Legrand.