Re: Upgrade to 2.2.1 kernel, sound problems

Are you upgrading from a 2.0.x series kernel? If so, there are a number of
changes to the way sound is set up -- read the docs in Documentation/sound.
Especially if you compiled sound support as a module (which I'm guessing
you did since you weren't asked to configure it), it would be a good idea
to take a look at README.modules.

Hope that helps,

Alan Liu
surak@imsa.edu