please recommend 3d video card

A large electronics/computer store is closing their store where I live
and they are having a liquidation sale tommorow. I thought this might be
the time to upgrade a few things and would like recomendations on a 3D
video card. I only use Linux, so 'WinTendo' performance is a non-issue.
Please let me know what you recommend for best Linux support and
performance/compatability.
Thanks in advance!

-Ben
--
If Micro$oft were a pharmacutical company I would hate to think what
they