Re: still no luck with apt-get

Cute--Debian from Slackware!!!!  ftp.cdrom.com is the official
distributions site for Slackware.  If you wanna go to external mirrors,
try tsx-11.mit.edu or sunsite.unc.edu--they'll most probably be up and
running 100% of the time--mit.edu and unc.edu going down probably means
that the entire backbone is down, since they're two of the original
backbone nodes.